MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get something in the header only on the index page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a question, I have put something in the header, but for now this is on every page visible. Question is wich code do I need to put infront so that it is only visible on the index page.

Is there a code like to hide things for guests (with <if> and </if>)
I have install the plugin for the <if> codes..

Or do I need to do something else so the stuff what I put in the header only visible is on the index page??

Thanks
Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > (your templates) > Index Page Templates > index

Anything you add or remove here will only effect the index page, and not every page on the forum.
(2012-03-14, 09:45 PM)Xstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > (your templates) > Index Page Templates > index

Anything you add or remove here will only effect the index page, and not every page on the forum.

Yes I know, but if I edit the Index template the stuff I want are not visible at the header like I want. Then the stuff is not on the place I want. So thats why I ask how to fix it that wat I put in the header only is visible at the index. I know that wat you put in de index only visible is on the index but then you can not put something in the header.

So annyone please Big Grin
What are you trying to add?
Yes, I have running the PHP and Template Conditionals (1.9) plugin, I don't find the code to fix what I want, but the plugin I have running already for another things Big Grin

I trying to add 3 images (for Twitter, Hyves and Youtube) the images are links, but want only visible in the header on the index
If you please them into the index template, you should beable to position them using CSS.
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_positioning.asp
(2012-03-15, 08:36 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Try this post over on MYBBHacks:

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthre...8#pid10208

GREAT!!
On this page I found the code:

<if THIS_SCRIPT == "index.php" then>
HERE YOU STUFF YOU WANT TO THE INDEX
</if>

Now the stuff I want is on the index only!!
IMPORTANT!
You need to have the "PHP and Template Conditionals (1.9)" plugin installed otherwise the code don't works!

Thanks allot!!!