MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: modify registration agreement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me where I can find the registration agreement so I can modify it. I think I saw it somewhere but can not find it anymore!@#$

Tnx in advance
ACP>Configuration>Languages>*your language*>member.lang.php>Edit>agreement_1 - agreement_5
(2012-03-16, 12:29 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP>Configuration>Languages>*your language*>member.lang.php>Edit>agreement_1 - agreement_5

Hi paul,

Right on, tnx ! I would never have found it myself, I think Smile
Have a great day!

LucWink
(2012-03-16, 12:29 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP>Configuration>Languages>*your language*>member.lang.php>Edit>agreement_1 - agreement_5

is it possible to add more agreements to the page?

for example, I want to keep what's written by default and then add more stuff to it.

also, will the stuff I add get wiped out when updates are applied in the future?
(2013-02-22, 05:29 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]

for example, I want to keep what's written by default and then add more stuff to it.

also, will the stuff I add get wiped out when updates are applied in the future?

I think it would be easier to add another <p> set to the register_agreement template rather than go through the hassle of adding more language variables.
(2013-02-22, 10:24 PM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it would be easier to add another <p> set to the register_agreement template rather than go through the hassle of adding more language variables.

where is the register_agreement template found?
(2013-02-26, 09:00 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-22, 10:24 PM)pandaa Wrote: [ -> ]

where is the register_agreement template found?

It's literally a few posts above you.