MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb designs for sale, (2 - highly unique) PSD's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright, I will have this designs water-marked! thanks a lot, I didn't know some of this.
(2012-03-17, 01:38 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-17, 01:26 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-16, 04:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI tip: Watermark your design images to help prevent ripping.

yes its important to do so. but since he is the creator and holds the copyright, anyone stealing the design could be sued. Toungue

That's not the only issue. And the threat of lawsuit is null when they are in countries with no IP laws.

One problem is that non-watermarked images can be used to sell then scam at other webmaster forums. I've seen it happen.

^This is the main problem. People can just register in a forum with your username, claim to be you, and sell these designs.
If you find out the buyer and sue him, he will destroy your reputation by saying, you cheated him by selling the design and then trying to sue him. Smile
But the person wouldn't have the PSD
So how much would a theme like this go for?
How much do you have in mind, is my first time just selling a PSD.
(2012-03-17, 03:31 AM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]But the person wouldn't have the PSD
But he can scam by proving that he has the image and if buyer goes first, he would be ripped.

I see, anyways, I've added the watermark.
Why does the second one say it's an Audentio design? o.O
I guess he is in Audentio's newest graphic designer team.
I'am on the team Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4