MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb designs for sale, (2 - highly unique) PSD's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Orbit Color

1. http://i.imgur.com/jmGfa.png , copyright of Nelson Noa.

Tecture

2. http://i.imgur.com/h9viH.png , copyright of Nelson Noa.

You can choose how much you want to pay, and we will negotiate the price! no need to PM me, unless you want to.
If you can code tecture, I'll buy it.
I could have it code it, how much would you offer me, for it?
FYI tip: Watermark your design images to help prevent ripping.
(2012-03-16, 04:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI tip: Watermark your design images to help prevent ripping.

True that, But I don't think anyone would replicate my designs, if they did, I would personally review their work and go from their.

But your right about putting watermarks.
Some real nice designs there, specifically the first one. Good luck with these. What are your prices?
(2012-03-16, 04:33 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]FYI tip: Watermark your design images to help prevent ripping.

Because I can already imagine people are doing it right now.

yes its important to do so. but since he is the creator and holds the copyright, anyone stealing the design could be sued. Toungue
(2012-03-17, 01:26 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

yes its important to do so. but since he is the creator and holds the copyright, anyone stealing the design could be sued. Toungue

Actually, since there is no visible copyright on the PSD. He doesn't.
(2012-03-17, 01:26 AM)pixelmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

That's not the only issue. And the threat of lawsuit is null when they are in countries with no IP laws.

One problem is that non-watermarked images can be used to sell then scam at other webmaster forums. I've seen it happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4