MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IPB 3.2.3 to Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
possible time?
wtf support mybb is providing...
will anyone answer or should i change the idea to install mybb
There's nothing we can do. Dylan is on holiday and I don't have access to the repository right now. You could always try merging to phpBB or something then merging that to MyBB.
We're providing free volunteer support. You received an answer.

(2012-06-30, 10:55 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There are only a few people with access right now. You may have to wait till Dylan gets back.

I don't even have access to the MyBB merge system repository currently. Unless you change your attitude and be patient the only replies you'll receive are ones you won't like.
another "LOL" answer... convert to another forum like phpbb,,,but it sucks to inform u that i didn't find any other software which can convert Big Grin stop giving useless examples
As said above, there is nothing we can do about it right now. Dylan is away and we don't have access to the merge system repository so we cannot check to see if he's finished the module.
(2012-07-14, 10:37 AM)JoshJat Wrote: [ -> ]another "LOL" answer... convert to another forum like phpbb,,,but it sucks to inform u that i didn't find any other software which can convert Big Grin stop giving useless examples

Rudeness will get you nowhere. If you want support you should show some respect to the people who are freely trying to help you.

I'd advise you change your attitude.
Pages: 1 2 3