MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User titles per group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to issue user titles depending on which group a user is in. I currently have a set of 100 user title images - 50 for one group and 50 for another. If a user selects one group, they can only get user titles that are specified for that group.
I don't think you can accomplish this without a plugin.
There doesn't appear to be any available at this time.
(2012-03-17, 05:43 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can accomplish this without a plugin.
There doesn't appear to be any available at this time.

Yeah, a quick look showed that no mods for something like this exist. Too bad. Dodgy
http://community.mybb.com/thread-103813.html

None available here anyway, as shown above, it does exist somewhere.
Perhaps I should have explained better. What I originally planned to do was allow users to choose a group upon registration. Then, I would add 100 user titles - 50 for each group. As users post, they will get the image tied to that specific post count along with which group they're in. For example, let's say you're in group A and I'm in group B. If we both have eight posts, you'll get one image, and I'll get a different image.
Ah, so you only specified half of what you were asking for, forcing the user to "choose" a user group at at registration is one I never even heard of.

Definitely needed from a plugin.
(2012-03-17, 06:27 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, so you only specified half of what you were asking for, forcing the user to "choose" a user group at at registration is one I never even heard of.

Definitely needed from a plugin.

Well, it'd probably be two different plugins altogether. I wasn't sure if these plugins existed though (which I had a feeling they didn't). I'll probably have to request them.

Thanks for responding at least. Sleepy
Request it as one, I'm sure it can done.