MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I was wondering how I can make it where members can make groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I did not know if their was a plugin or what their was to make it be able to do this but I am wondering like HF how its where members can make a new group or whatever have a sub forum/catagory a new user bar or whatever
how is this done/possible?
It's most likely a plugin, Labrocca can do anything.
I don't think it's possible, I've tried this at one point too and instead, created them manually by user request.
I've made a social groups plugin before, but I just don't have the time to maintain it so I took it down from here. I know the current version has a couple bugs.
It would be nice if anyone could share one
(2012-03-20, 02:27 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice if anyone could share one

This version should be stable, but I'm still working on adding more features and improving its layout.
(2012-03-21, 12:32 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-20, 02:27 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice if anyone could share one

This version should be stable, but I'm still working on adding more features and improving its layout.

All I care is that the view gets updated Smile
I will try that in a few minutes for sure Smile
Hope it works good
making a nice post2host site off of a good vps
hope members come Smile
I've got most of the layout worked out. I just need to do the Group CP then actually have the plugin do the template changes. I'm not going to be able to get any work done on it tomorrow, but Sunday hopefully I'll be able to finish it up.
If you do not mind you are really good maybe PM me I have a few idea's that could be good for mybb and you Smile
Excuse me but are you still working on this good sir?
Pages: 1 2