MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Restrict Downloads per Usergroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have been working with mybb the last few days after being disgusted with phpbb. I have my site quite close to how I want it but just missing one thing. I have a few attachments that I want guests to be able to download about 2 attachments a day or 1 per hour until they register. there is a plugin that claims to do this but I can't download it. it says unable to download after getting half way. so is there a way to do this. thank you.
Absolutely perfect but how do I make it per usergroup. By what I've made it to be, and it's forum wide for everyone. Is there a setting in missing that enables usergroup based?

I'll + rep you too.. Was an uber fast response
You've to edit each usergroup from AdminCP > users and groups > Groups > edit usergroup > and you will see an option under Miscellaneous tab named "attachment download limit".

For more clear instructions, here is the screenshot: http://mods.mybb.com/uploads/previews/19...5402-1.gif
Wow I. Didn't even get to look at your Site you were do quick. I'll give this a try and report back in 5 or so minutes

Edit.. You are awesome. Great support.. You deserve all the rep you gain