MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small typo in myBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi.

Not that it matters, but found a typo in class_form.php
http://www.mybb.com/sourcedocs/nav.html?...index.html

560 * @param string The value for the submit button.
561 * @param array Array of options for the submit button (class, id, name, dsiabled, onclick)
562 * @return string The generated submit button.

Line 561, should be disabled.
Ive not seen this typo :/
Its not a big deal since its inside the comments.
Not a big deal, but should be fixed.
Looks unprofessional.
(2012-04-20, 12:45 PM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Not a big deal, but should be fixed.
Looks unprofessional.

Indeed. Even its a small deal should be fixed before its a BIG one.
This isn't a high priority. Infact I wouldn't even call it a low priority, but nonetheless there's a better chance of it getting fixed if it's reported on the Development Site.
I think it should be fixed. I think when you have stuff like that that lingers for several versions, it makes the software look very unprofessional. Like when someone uses the wrong to/too.
It will be fixed, but there's more important things for us to concentrate on than insignificant typos.
It worries me that people spot out these errors when most people who own a mybb forum aren't worried at all by the code.
(2012-04-21, 09:09 PM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]It worries me that people spot out these errors when most people who own a mybb forum aren't worried at all by the code.

It's in the comments not the code it self. And, as the staff said it will be fixed but there isn't going to be release just to get it fixed.
Pages: 1 2