MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I reset my forum url's and ACP isn't working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me just say I am insanely tired of receiving 0 replies on this forum. My first question would be why can't anyone help me with just about everything I post?! This is the second time I am posting this because my forum is broken and unusable till I get this fixed.

1. In the ACP I cannot view any page except the very first one, I know this has something to do with the cookies and settings.php but I follow the mybb tutorial on that and have everything filled out as I am supposed to. What do I do?

2. I have been using Google SEO for a long time but when I switched hosting services something went terribly wrong and none of the forums url's work, they are all 404 errors! I want to know how to reset my forums url's to there default state so all of my pages work again.

But if you know how to fix this without removing Google SEO I'd appreciate it since it seems like a really important plugin.

Here's my forum link: http://gamergoto.net/forum/index.php

Try opening any of the threads or forums, it directs you to a hosting advertisement because the url link doesn't work.
If you'd just waited another 16 minutes you could have bumped your existing thread. There's no need for a duplicate.