MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make reputations like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a sample for my problem form one of our members here

KenWeiLL (0) - Last updated 05-21-2011, 03:24 PM 
Rating given for Post #117250

Positive (+1): Thank you for this info.
now my question is how to show the detail thread or post where did the user give the reputation.. because on my forum using mybb link of reputation post/thread not shown.. i want to show the post id there on there reputation the link where the reputation given thanks. sorry for my bad english
Are you running MyBB 1.6.x ? Because its a feature of the latest version.

next make sure you turned ON the setting in: Admin CP > Configurations > Reputations > Allow Post Reputations > Yes.
bro its still on default.. i did not touch that.. and when i look at it its still desame like yours. but when im giving a reputations from a thread to members still no id of thread/post there on reputation link of them only message shows
Did you gave them rep from their profile or from some post?
If you give them trough profile you will not see id of thread/post, only rep from some post thread you will see that.
Go onto their profile then click details, it should be there?
(2012-03-25, 01:42 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you gave them rep from their profile or from some post?
If you give them trough profile you will not see id of thread/post, only rep from some post thread you will see that.

(2012-03-25, 01:50 PM)Close Wrote: [ -> ]Go onto their profile then click details, it should be there?

Those aren't the problem. The OP wants the description to show the thread name and how the rep was given.
I GAVE THE REP FROM THE POST.. AND THE LINK OR ID OF POST IS STILL NOT SHOWUNG ON THERE DETAILS.. ONLY YOUR MESSAGE