MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin cp problem, unable to edit postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on an android internet tablet a500 and when using mybb forum instead of on a regular computer I'm unable to edit postbit and everything else for the template on the admin control panel.

Anything else I can use working other than editing template in default/global.

Where can I edit postbit on my website file transfer protocol instead of the mybb admin cp? I'm unable to find postbit on FTP.

Thank you for the support.
I don't think you can, the postbit are all in the templates.
Is it really that important that you have to edit via your phone and it can't wait until you're back on a computer?
(2012-03-19, 06:13 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think you can, the postbit are all in the templates.
Is it really that important that you have to edit via your phone and it can't wait until you're back on a computer?

I don't have a regular computer other than an internet tablet. What I have now cost the same as a basic computer. I prefer this instead of a PC and I don't know why lol anyway

I can edit HTML, PHP, other files etc for anything else out there other than the mybb admin cp, I can't edit the template which is strange! Huh
You run a site/forum and you don't have a normal computer?
That's a rather huge handicap for an Administrator.

I've customized all my postbits, and as far as I know, they're all in the Admin CP, Templates section.

You might be able to pull it off by editing them via phpMyAdmin, but that's even more difficult than the AdminCP Templates in my opinion.

It's time to get a proper computer, my friend.