MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: poush Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I am in need of money so i am offering my services for mybb users.

First of all

Why ?
I am in need of money and mybb is friendly community !

Services

Mybb Installations

a) Single mybb forum installation on any host Withing 24 hours - $0.1

b) Mybb merge installation ( merging of 2 forums ) - $0.15
( Extra $ 0.05 for 1 more mybb forum to merge - upto 10 ) ( You should provide databases of all mybb forums)

c) Mybb merging from another forum software which is capable - $0.25

D) Merging of forums which is not capable to convert directly which need to covert to another forum software first - $1
( price may high if there is hard to convert or taking too much time. I will inform you before doing work so that you can tell your satisfaction)

e) Plugin Installation - $0.1 upto $5 per mod (Depends upon work upon it )

f) Theme Installation - $ 0.25 per theme

Extras

Theme Edits - I can do some edits in mybb templates but i am not expert. I am still a learner i mybb. If i can do the edit you want i will tell you price before starting work.

Forum Posts - I can also do some post on your forums. I don't know the prices for posts as i am doing first time in cash. I did in exchange before. i guarantee that they will be High Quality. Don't pay me for posts you think not good that is poor quality.

Website designing
I will not self design graphic. Actually i will build your site with your instructions. Just Pm how the site should look and do you need an html home page & what type of functions should be installed on it etc. I will build that type of site with resources available in market. if there is paid plugin which do the function you want. I will inform you. I will first build site and then show it to you , if you like it and satisfy. You can purchase it. Price will be start from $5 upto the type of work.
anyone ?