MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to have thread/post count below forum name and not to the side?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section, I posted it in General Support before I read that template edits like this weren't allowed, it pointed me in this direction.
I'm using this tutorial so my forum descriptions are tooltips: http://community.mybb.com/thread-93890.html
and I'd like to have the thread/post count below the forum name, like on this forum: http://www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums/
instead of at the right side.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me-I'm still very much a newbie at this MyBB thing so any and all help is greatly appreciated.
What's your Forum URL?
AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > and open these two templates;
forumbit_depth1_cat
and find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="85" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template, find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 into 3

Next, open "forumbit_depth2_forum" template and find;
</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</td>
and Change it into;
<div class="smalltext">
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}:</strong> {$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}
<strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}:</strong> {$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}</div></td>

Now in: Forumdisplay Templates > forumdisplay_subforums > find the following and REMOVE;
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
With in the same template find;
colspan="5"
and Change 5 to 3

If every thing goes fine then it should result into this;
[attachment=25802]
Thanks a million Yaladram, and your plugins look pretty cool also. +rep'd.