MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a free theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I kind of need a free theme for my site, gamerstoast.com . I want the theme to match the name. So if your up for it pm me!
Here you go.
@Solidus; I think he's looking for someone who'd make him a custom theme for free.
(2012-03-21, 06:31 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]@Solidus; I think he's looking for someone who'd make him a custom theme for free.

I think he knows that.
(2012-03-21, 06:31 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]@Solidus; I think he's looking for someone who'd make him a custom theme for free.

That's why Solidus posted the link...it's sarcasm because it's pretty unlikely that someone will just make this random guy a free custom theme for nothing in return.

inb4 OP says free ad spots on the site
(2012-03-22, 09:37 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]That's why Solidus posted the link...it's sarcasm because it's pretty unlikely that someone will just make this random guy a free custom theme for nothing in return.

inb4 OP says free ad spots on the site
It's unlikely, but it does happen. I myself have made a free custom theme for a forum before, since I needed some content to include in my portfolio.
If you still need one you can send me a PM. All I would require would be a link back to my forum. Smile
http://mods.mybb.com/themes
Page 6 all Justin S. designs