MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [CLOSED] Donation Page | Editing Top and Bottom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to tweak the Donation Page Mod to add two sections, the top and the bottom to edit of the Donate Button/Fill In.
Top you mean adding a menu link? You can do that in your header templates.

And what you mean by bottom? I quite don't get it.
Do you know how on the Donation Page Plugin, How you can only add info on the top. I was wondering if someone could tweak it to be able to be edited on the top and bottom, Or you can tell me where I can start editing and/or stop? If I have to I can edit the page my self, I know HTML just not JS and not much PHP.
The plugin comes with its own template. The template is in Global Templates Set. You've to edit that to the way you want.
Yes.

But I think Donation page plugin by Zash (if you're using this one) comes with an inbuilt setting of setting the donation page message.
Yea, It only lets you edit ABOVE the Donation Button. What Line of code can I edit at? And what line of code do I NOT pass?
Are you using Google Translator by any chance?
Me? Lol. Why would I need to do that? I speak english. I just do not have the greatest grammar.
Funny.. isn't your main language English? Being American and not knowing English makes you look super dumb imo.
(2012-03-21, 08:04 PM)Jasonsj10 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, It only lets you edit ABOVE the Donation Button. What Line of code can I edit at? And what line of code do I NOT pass?
Okay. Go to: Themes & Templates > Templates > Global Templates >

and find some donation or donation page named template. Open it and there should be some variable like {$paypalform} (I don't remember what variable it was as I was using it an year ago.) and after that variable, try entering your message and save the template.
Pages: 1 2