MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration page complex password template edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi how would i go about adding a section to show new members how to make a complex password before they submit there registration like below so they actually know what the requirement is for a complex password?

[Image: 6zaxO.jpg]
I think you can add something in the member_register template under the "Member Templates".

I haven't tried yet, but I think it should work if you add something after:

Quote:<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><label for="username">{$lang->username}</label></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" id="username" style="width: 100%" value="{$username}" /></td>
</tr>
Still looking for how to do this mod exactly how it is in the above pic. That code above doesn't work how i want it to but thanks for the reply.
(2012-08-12, 09:27 AM)nyte_spawn Wrote: [ -> ]Still looking for how to do this mod exactly how it is in the above pic. That code above doesn't work how i want it to but thanks for the reply.
Add before {$passboxes}
<tr>
<td colspan="2">
Your code here
</td>
</tr>

The rest is up to you. Make a div class like on image then put the text and <ul> into it.