MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: please check this i dont know wats gone wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.domainsforum.biz

please check and tell me where i am going wrong
i installed the software and it seems as if some file is missing or not uploaded properly but im not able to find out which one is it
Be sure to double and triple check that every file is in it's exact place.

I can't reall identify what is wrong though...
ohk ill check it up or mite be have to reinstall !!
thanks for having a look though Smile
i also get that from time to time on my forum but it still shows all the forums and links but not the graphics (Stripped down version)

is that a server problem?
ya you have not uploaded all the files so please upload all the files and manage the fourms also so that only it will display
Re-upload the entire MyBB package except the "install" directory and the "config.php" and "settings.php" files in the "inc" directory.
thanks guys ill upload up files and get back, seems some files are not uploaded properly and im not able to spot which ones. have to hang around here, as ill be using mybb in lot of my forums Smile
sTrEtCh Wrote:i also get that from time to time on my forum but it still shows all the forums and links but not the graphics (Stripped down version)

is that a server problem?

The issue you're referring too, could possibly be a server issue, except when I get it it's usually everything related to CSS.
Messed with any templates lately?