MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: b lalg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
jdksncsdjnc nsmd
Install the plugin in inc / plugins / but made no change.
And the tutorial is for 1.2, I find the code no searchs
Thansk Big Grin
Ok, if you had read the whole thread you would have seen that the fact that the tutorial is for 1.2 is covered and example code given....

For the plugin it clearly tells you you have to have XThreads installed.

I'm have installed xThreada... After installed plugin no have modifications...
Installing XThreads is a bit much for just portal pagination, but if you intend to use it for other things it is ok. If you have successfully installed XThreads and the portal pagination mod and you still cannot get it working then you need to ask on MYBBHACKS.
I do not understand what you mean but what I see in your site have what the pagination.
Your using this plugin or something else?
Back in v1.6.3 i've made few edits on portal.php with pagination tutorial from mybbhacks and it worked without any problems,few days ago i started with v.1.6.6 portal.php update and it worked again.If you are interested in portal pagination download and copy portal.php (from attachment) to your forum root and go to ACP -> templates and styles-> templates -> <your theme template set> -> portal templates -> portal and find

{$announcements}

add below

<br />
{$multipage}

(Rename portal.zip to portal.php if zip file is downloaded)

and save it.
This is my portal.php....
Your sidebar width is depending on width of your announcment block,if there isn't any announcement that sidebar on the right side is going to resize automatically and that should be fixed by editing portal template.
Pages: 1 2