MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postfield is sometimes to small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

at first i want to say that this Board is great, unbelievable. I also want to excuse for my bad english.

If i want to write a post, the textfield is sometimes invisible, its just 0,5 cm wide and 5 cm high its impossible to write a text. Some Users tell me the same. This Error occures sometimes not always.

You can see it on discounter-news.de/forum/

Another Question. Is there something like a footer? I want to include a code, which tracks stats like clicks, search engine referrers and so on.

Here is the the Code for example
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://www.speedtracker.de/count.php?a=myidlayout=g42"></script>
<noscript><a href="http://www.speedtracker.de" target="_BLANK">Counter</a></noscript>

I Know how to include the code but where?

Thanks for Reply
First = I cant actually see the problem without joining the forum, which I dont want to do, so please post a screenshot. The css is probably not getting through. Press ctrl + F5 to see if it comes right.

If not, see what its dimensions are. Someone might have changed them. I'll let you know where to check them but first, what textarea's?? The new reply, quick reply, edit, new thread etc etc. There's tons. All or only one specific one??

Second = Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set* > footer > add anywhere you like
Big thx

If this Error occures again, i will post a Screenshot.

Have a nice day
Here is the Error Sad

[Image: error.jpg]

I have tried to post a new reply here
I've gotten that too, but only with IE here - never gotten it with the different browsers in linux
It's actually a problem when the code buttons/mycode option is disabled board wide, per a forum, or by the user.

It's already fixed however, in the next version.
Is there a quick solution?
The quick solution would be to enable MyCode and the Codebuttons, then it should be right.
I cant find this settings :\\
User Control Panel > Edit Options > Other Options > Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages. > Tick the box
Pages: 1 2