MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 728px Ad Code Next To Logo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched every nooks and corner of the web, but I could not solve this problem.

I have trying to put a 728X90px Ad code right next to the logo. Right Aligned.

I have tried from many different sites, but it does not seem to work.

I am using MyCleanBlue theme by SoporteMyBB, as the site is in Spanish and Google translate did not help much.

Here is my header template.
<a name="top" id="top"></a>
<div id="contenedor">

<div id="cabecera">

<h1><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/" id="logo"></a></h1>

<ul id="menu">
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a></li>
                          <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=bank">Bank</a></li>
                         <li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=lottery">Play Lottery</a></li>
			<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></li>
			{$welcomeblock}
	</div>
<div id="contenido">
		{$pm_notice}
		{$bannedwarning}
		{$bbclosedwarning}
		{$unreadreports}
		{$pending_joinrequests}
		<navigation>
		<br />

Thank You!
In above code, find;
<h1><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/" id="logo"></a></h1>
and Change it into;
<span style="float: right;">YOUR AD CODE GOES HERE</span><h1><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/" id="logo"></a></h1>
Thanks!!!!!

You are a life-saver!