MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes not updating themselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this recently started maybe two days ago, though once I make a change to a theme, it doesn't show up. I've tried refreshing it, hard refreshing it, clearing my cookies and cache, though I had no luck. What do I do?
Are you sure you're editing right theme's css ?
Also make sure that ./cache/themes/ folder is CHMODED to 744
Ah! The CHMODED was 777. Thanks very much, the themes are now changing on their own. Smile
Actaully, once I did that, every other theme I had on my forum messed up. What should I do?
If you're referring to this website then I checked available themes there and found nothing wrong there. Could you please highlight where you're viewing issues ?

Thanks.
(2012-03-22, 06:52 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to this website then I checked available themes there and found nothing wrong there. Could you please highlight where you're viewing issues ?

Thanks.

Okay. I had just put it to 744, and the themes like v.1 red, v.1 purple, were messing up real badly. But now it isn't messing up.. Hopefully it doesn't do it again.

EDIT: v.1 Red isn't showing up correctly.

EDIT: v.1 Red, v.1 Purple, and v.1 Pink didn't show up after I added another theme to the forum. It also told me in the Tools and Maintenance to make it 777. Can anybody help me with this matter?