MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Font Size In Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm running a custom template and am wondering how to change the font size of the Forums/thread display on main page. They are very small right now. Any advice would be appreciated. BTW there is no stylesheet included with the template. In addition, I would like to change the Text in the header which is very large and says "template theme name" (you know what I mean). I know I've added to it on a page by editing the header and put in my own link before, can't remember where. Thanks for any and all help. Smile
Your theme's global.css and edit the container and body's font size attribute.
Ok, so this may seem stupid, but where do I find my theme's global.css? It's nowhere to be found in the folder of the theme or images? Thanks
(2012-03-23, 05:21 PM)reaper75 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so this may seem stupid, but where do I find my theme's global.css? It's nowhere to be found in the folder of the theme or images? Thanks
You can access it from your ACP (Admin Control Panel) through your admin panel login URL (by default forum.com/admin/ if you did not changed it).

Once you login your ACP, navigate to:

Themes & Styles > Themes > YOUR CURRENT THEM > global.css

and find the variables I listed and edit them as per your choice.