MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Banned in HF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
labrocca (Omni) banned me in HF and why?

I don't know what to say, really! So first I bought L33t, being active and contributing to the community, then I bought Ub3r, being active and contributing to the community, then I started making contests for $50+ and he banned me for what?

I didn't do anything against the rules... just...
(2010-07-16, 03:33 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use this as a public stage
There are more appropriate places to make a public point or protest. This is especially the case when your issue is out of the control of the team here or the members of the forum. A specific example of this is scam reports, unless you can provide solid evidence. Otherwise you run the risk of defamation accusations and we can’t be sure all parties are being fairly represented.

For example
If you have a disagreement with another member, even if they are members here, you should address it with them privately rather than addressing it through a public post.

The MyBB staff team reserves the right to moderate topics that do not adhere to the guidelines in order to keep the forum environment positive and constructive.

Note: Should you have any questions or comments about this thread or any of the other new policies please post them here.

Yours sincerely, The MyBB team.

If you wish to contact staff about any of these rules please use the Private Inquiries forum.