MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How are these Stats for a 4.5 Months Old Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: XAEro.png]
[Image: gS66b.png]
[Image: 3i5ir.png]
Irrelevant if you're not getting many posts/activity.
(2012-03-24, 04:39 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Irrelevant if you're not getting many posts/activity.

8K+ Posts
With that traffic over a period of 4 months you should be at 20k at the very least.
(2012-03-24, 07:32 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]With that traffic over a period of 4 months you should be at 20k at the very least.

the traffic & Posts have gone up just from this month, earlier it was a bit dull.
Fair enough. You're getting good traffic from good cricket countries like UK, Pakistan and India. Now you might need to concentrate on getting more content and posts flowing.
8K posts in 4 months is really good. I am going for a 2K posts/month plan myself and it works. The stats are good too. Now let's hope you can monetize the site. I'd expect the site to earn you some revenue already.
(2012-03-25, 04:02 PM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]8K posts in 4 months is really good. I am going for a 2K posts/month plan myself and it works. The stats are good too. Now let's hope you can monetize the site. I'd expect the site to earn you some revenue already.

thanks, we had just 3k posts for first 3 months, the last 5k have come in last month & half, but not much earning with adsense at the moment, might switch to buysellads....
Yeah, BSA is a good option. You can also try text link ads and linkworth. I was pleased with them too