MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank you to everybody at Mybb!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used so many forums in the past and moved to Mybb in April last year. Since then i made my first forum www.totalfootballforums.co.uk which no longer exists.

I'm now on the verge of opening a new forum, a football manager forum which has been on the go since the start of March and is looking to open on the 28th!

I must say, I'm very impressed with all the staff who have helped me out in the last year, I have 4 pages of threads Angel but I've learnt so much from then, from knowing nothing at all to now knowing most of the coding and how to completely re-design a forum.

Thanks Mybb!
You're welcome!
MyBB is a great forum software, I've always enjoyed it over anything else! I've pretty much mastered MyBB, now I just need to learn how to create plugins. :s
(2012-03-24, 08:10 PM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is a great forum software, I've always enjoyed it over anything else! I've pretty much mastered MyBB, now I just need to learn how to create plugins. :s

You will want to look at the Devolopment section under Plugins. You will also need some PHP knowledge.
Your site is loading the Parallels/Plesk page right now -- no site. Sad