MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick reply hanging up in ie9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
quick reply is hanging up in ie9 for the default mybb theme and on a custom theme I'm using. in fact, on the custom theme I'm using, it asks me if I was to save or open a file. I'm using 1.6.6

screenshots:

[attachment=25836]

[attachment=25837]
Please post any testing account.
(2012-03-25, 06:07 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please post any testing account.

sent you a PM with account information.
Thank You for the logins. I've checked the template and these are fine. It is not hanging up, it is posting the posts however it takes page refresh to show the posted post.
(2012-03-25, 05:30 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]quick reply is hanging up in ie9 for the default mybb theme and on a custom theme I'm using. in fact, on the custom theme I'm using, it asks me if I was to save or open a file. I'm using 1.6.6

screenshots:

I went to your site, and I saw that Login thing!!! I love it! Can You send me how to make it like that?

Maybe send me the XML and Images from that theme?
(2012-03-26, 05:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You for the logins. I've checked the template and these are fine. It is not hanging up, it is posting the posts however it takes page refresh to show the posted post.

did you try it in both themes?

isn't the normal behavior for it to show up without refreshing the page?

(2012-03-26, 05:33 AM)Jasonsj10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-25, 05:30 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]quick reply is hanging up in ie9 for the default mybb theme and on a custom theme I'm using. in fact, on the custom theme I'm using, it asks me if I was to save or open a file. I'm using 1.6.6

screenshots:

I went to your site, and I saw that Login thing!!! I love it! Can You send me how to make it like that?

it's the reksio theme, but there are a lot of issues with it.
(2012-03-26, 05:33 AM)Jasonsj10 Wrote: [ -> ]

screenshots:

Its better to use Private Messaging feature for asking something irrelevant to the topic. Anyway its reksio theme.
(2012-03-26, 05:44 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]did you try it in both themes?
Nope, checked only on reksio.

(2012-03-26, 05:44 AM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]isn't the normal behavior for it to show up without refreshing the page?
Yep, its not normal. I didn't investigated it in further due to shortage of time. I would advice to post login details in Private inquiries forum so any support staff could look in further.
As yaldaram said above, would you mind posting some account details in the private enquiries forum so I can take a look at your site?
bump.

I'm no longer using the reksio theme and this is still happening for some users using ie9.
See my above post.
Pages: 1 2