MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get hosting for posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello their. I just wanted to send you this really fast because we know you like mybb since you are a member. Hosting is getting costley now days but we wanted to offer something that would make it easy. Post4host.us makes it easy to get webhosting free and we will even set up mybb for you. All you have to do is get a number of post a month and you are set for unlimited hosting. Not to mention the community is great! So come and join us today at --- <snip>

1 day and already

Quote:Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
4 users active in the past 5 minutes (2 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 1 guest).
Google, Stranger, TheNiceUb3r
Who Have Been Registered Today
12 members registered in the past 24 hours.
Anonymous, Enigma, God, new, nexus, slepkava, Stranger, test2, test3, Vapor, Vrgrrg, с м я у с
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 93 posts in 20 threads.
We currently have 14 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, test3
The most users online at one time was 7 on Today at 03:56 AM
Board started on 03-23-2012 and existed for 1 days.
Popup box following me = clicking the x in the right top of my screen
Well then join I put it their for a reason Smile
(2012-03-25, 09:37 AM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]Well then join I put it their for a reason Smile

And Showcase is for getting people's opinion, and not for getting people to join. That box won't make anyone to signup.

http://post4host.us/forumdisplay.php?fid=21

Hacking content... Reported.
he is sending adv. pms about this, is that allowed here ???
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.