MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
btw i can't create thread in this forum : error message missing ,

so help me with this error when i try to give a group to a user i get this error

Warning [2] require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /membri/boardmt2hero/inc/datahandlers/user.php - Line: 603 - File: admin/modules/user/users.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/user/users.php 603 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/user/users.php 603 require_once
/admin/index.php 520 require
Warning [2] require_once(/membri/boardmt2hero/inc/datahandlers/user.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 603 - File: admin/modules/user/users.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/modules/user/users.php 603 errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/user/users.php 603 require_once
/admin/index.php 520 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/membri/boardmt2hero/inc/datahandlers/user.php' (include_path='.:') in /membri/boardmt2hero/admin/modules/user/users.php on line 603
Link of forum?
You have a missing file. Download a fresh copy of MyBB and re-upload ./inc/datahandlers/user.php.
It looks like one incorrectly CHMODded file, and a missing file, respectively.

I say this because the errors are slightly different, but both of the files may just be completely missing, too.
(2012-03-25, 01:27 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]You have a missing file. Download a fresh copy of MyBB and re-upload ./inc/datahandlers/user.php.

i alredy reupload this files 3 times but i not solved

this is the website : http://boardmt2hero.altervista.org/index.php
What's it CHMOD to?
[Image: 2m35le0.jpg]
chmod ??
Yes, the permissions on the file, you probably had to set permissions on some files and folders when you installed. You should be able to see what permissions are set in whatever FTP client/file manager you use.
if u give me your skype contact i will give you the ftp account details and the administrator account
Please post your FTP and MyBB admin info in a new thread in the Private Inquiries forum. Threads you post there can only be seen by yourself and staff, everything within the forum is confidential. By posting your details in that forum, all staff members will be able to look at your problem and provide a solution. Also, please provide a link in your new thread to your post/thread here so staff can see all other information given/discovered so far.
Pages: 1 2