MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help regrding my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to figure out what seems the problem here.
1st i wasn't able to link my main page and the forums cause i haven't change the .htaccess text that time but after changing, they did connect. I thought there will no more problem here but it gives me more trouble now.

http://lccompany.co.cc/forums/

that's the link of my site, try viewing the my administrator profile. It just redirects to the main page and not to the forums view profile page. Even view the forum-X.html redirects me to my homepage. Yup they redirect me to the me wrong url.

I tried this one, i remove my main site on the public_html and left the "forums" subdirectory which is my forums. All of them works. I dunno why but I was also thinking that my main site is the culprit so I was planing to get a new domain so they wont get conflicts.

And my other problem is the register process. There was no activation received as a my test. How to fix that?

other than this I have no plugins or anything edited since it's new and other part with php at their ends works.

please do help.

here is the .htaccess of my public_html
Quote:RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [L,QSA]

and just found another one. I tried to logout but my account seems doesn't log out of them forums. TmT