MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CycleBoards.net - The new cycling community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks dojo, I'm going to start doing some uploads for YouTube, got some amazing advertisement ideasSmile
(2012-03-25, 03:51 PM)Close Wrote: [ -> ]Because I like it? Doesn't mean I'm lazy at all?
Because I clearly like it at 73% haha, and I have no content yet because as said; new forum.

You'll soon learn that it's not what you 'like' that counts. Why not be unique? Why not show people your serious? How are you going to make the theme more suitable for your content and users?

As I actually did say above it's not what you like, you're losing 27% of space for an empty background. If I happen to be on a smaller resolution screen I want to see more then 73% of the forum.

It really doesn't matter if it's new. Do you think your potential members are just going to post in an empty forum? You haven't even attempted to post any content related to cycling! How have you only made 2 threads and 4 posts, you've actually posted more on this thread then your entire forum.

I don't understand how you expect this to succeed let alone make money.
I'm currently looking into some themes, apart from that;

I am currently waiting for more opinions; I'm getting a few friends to join up and post around.

For those who register there will be a competition to win $20!
Pages: 1 2