MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dubstep Addicts - The Home Of Dubstep Lovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-04-11, 06:36 PM)dojo Wrote: [ -> ]The colors are crazy, but fortunately only used as 'accents', so they are not bothering the visitor. Really cool design and theme.

It's a premium theme created by Audentio Design, I had my eyes on it for a while before actually buying it, haha. I initially had a better idea for it but I ended up using it for this project.

Just a lil' Kick-Start!
Any more reviews guys? You can even join up if you like! Smile
There's a bump in the road.
No new content has been added for days. You need to put effort into forums mate.
(2012-04-17, 03:11 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]No new content has been added for days. You need to put effort into forums mate.

I'm currently working on making a radio for the forum. Well, I already made on but I'm actually putting time and effort into this one. I just can't get DotNetBar to work for some reason, it shows fine in the Designer but doesn't when I debug :/

Anyway here's how it will look:
[Image: 6dxiL.png]

There's actually a menu you can't see in the designer:
[Image: ts8tM.png]

Once I got this done I'm going to do an email blast and start adding some content. Then work on the SEO.
I've finally completed the Radio, took me a few days but it's done; http://dubstepaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30

Features:
  • Choose Station - You can pick from a variety of 5 Dubstep stations to listen to.
  • Check For Updates - An integrated update system, which will automatically download your newest version if there's one available.
  • Minimize To Tray - Minimize the radio to the system tray while still listening to your favourite station, extremely hand for space.
    • Left Click - Opens DARadio
    • Right Click - Opens Menu
      (Menu Options)
    • Open - Open DARadio
    • Close - Close DARadio
    • Change Station - Change your radio station from within the menu.
I've just had to redo all the smilies as they were causing problems with the GUI while posting. Fixed now though, come and have a look!
Our current stats:
[Image: aPU7s.png]

Not impressive at all, but we're getting there!
Pages: 1 2