MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dubstep Addicts - The Home Of Dubstep Lovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
Hey there,

I recently started a new forum for the lovers of Dubstep, we're hoping to become the most successful MyBB Dubstep forum. We target anyone who loves the genre and we change the forum, FOR YOU. We don't sit there and make decisions for you on the site, we ask for yours (the communities) opinion on what to do. I believe we currently have a nice forum set up, it's still in development and that's why we need you! We'd like to know what you, as Dubstep lovers, would like to see on the forum. SO come on over and say hello and maybe help us grow into the amazing community we're aiming for! We're also currently looking for a moderator, so if you want, sign up, start posting, stay active and look out for the application form!

Thanks,
BreShiE
http://dubstepaddicts.com/forum
Nice theme, a good amount of forums, get the content going and you'll have a great forum Smile
That's exactly what I'm hoping for Paul! Maybe before 2013 I'll have a "Big Board Owner" under my name? Smile

Just need to find a good way to start promoting the site, I've done the best of SEO I can to it, and more! Now, to start advertising.
I don't listen to a whole lot of dubstep, or else I'd join. Keep up the good work.
(2012-03-26, 01:09 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't listen to a whole lot of dubstep, or else I'd join. Keep up the good work.

Oh don't worry. I have a much bigger and better idea on the way soon. I don't believe it's been done yet with MyBB so hopefully It'll get some interest. I don't really want to share the idea just yet though, no spoiler allowed. All I can tell you is that it has the potential to be HUGE! I mean, so big it could potentially take over HackForums in activity! But we'll see, I'm not expecting much for the first few years.
(2012-03-26, 01:13 AM)Deliver Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-26, 01:09 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't listen to a whole lot of dubstep, or else I'd join. Keep up the good work.

Oh don't worry. I have a much bigger and better idea on the way soon. I don't believe it's been done yet with MyBB so hopefully It'll get some interest. I don't really want to share the idea just yet though, no spoiler allowed. All I can tell you is that it has the potential to be HUGE! I mean, so big it could potentially take over HackForums in activity! But we'll see, I'm not expecting much for the first few years.
Interesting Cool

Can't wait to see the idea in action. Good forums at this time though so well done Smile

I've added in an extra section with 3 new forums for the producers of dubstep.
like ur logo & Theme Smile
The logo was created by another forum owner that I know, haha. I've always liked it, ever since we put it up there! Big Grin
The colors are crazy, but fortunately only used as 'accents', so they are not bothering the visitor. Really cool design and theme.
Pages: 1 2