MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread Prefixes on Recent Topics Index Page (1.0.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me how to display Thread Prefixes on Recent Topics Index Page (1.0.2) HuhHuh
but my "forumbit_depth2_forum_lastpost" Template haven't "<span class="smalltext">" Sad
What you're talking about?? The thread I mentioned doesn't asked you to edit any thing template-wise.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-77229.html >>> Fatal error: Call to a member function simple_select() on a non-object in /home/walkman/public_html/foro/inc/functions_forumlist.php on line 234
Because you didn't added $db as global object. The thread linked above has another thing mentioned;
(2010-08-30, 12:51 PM)michx Wrote: [ -> ]Open ./inc/functions_forumlist.php
Find:
global $fcache, $moderatorcache, $forumpermissions, $theme, $mybb, $templates, $bgcolor, $collapsed, $lang, $showdepth, $plugins, $parser, $forum_viewers;

Replace with:
Quote:global $db, $fcache, $moderatorcache, $forumpermissions, $theme, $mybb, $templates, $bgcolor, $collapsed, $lang, $showdepth, $plugins, $parser, $forum_viewers;

Note the red colored code.
thanks Smile
Great tutorial, thanks Smile

Any idea how I can get it so the colours of the thread prefix show on the index page aswell?

Thanks Smile

~ David