MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: We will be able to live to 1,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4003063.stm

Found this very interesting, thought i would share it with people who havn't already seen it.
I wont see it in my life time - would you really want to live that long tho?
Nice...
wolfden Wrote:I wont see it in my life time - would you really want to live that long tho?
Yes, to grow the longest beard ever.
Interesting, but to be honest... I wouldn't wanna live for that long. Big Grin
Well, it depends on the ageing of you that would determine if you were going to live that long. If you were going to look really old and were "fragile" at that age, would you really want to keep living?

On the other hand, it would be kinda cool to see how civilisation was in 1000 years, and you would also get to see a few nice space events again (such as flybys and advances in technology).
Darren Wrote:
wolfden Wrote:I wont see it in my life time - would you really want to live that long tho?
Yes, to grow the longest beard ever.

lol
Chris Boulton Wrote:Well, it depends on the ageing of you that would determine if you were going to live that long. If you were going to look really old and were "fragile" at that age, would you really want to keep living?

On the other hand, it would be kinda cool to see how civilisation was in 1000 years, and you would also get to see a few nice space events again (such as flybys and advances in technology).

Hey! I wonder if MyBB version 350 gold edition (signed) comes out Smile