MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Show groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like a mod that could show the user groups that a user belong, showing this:

Name of the Group:
Description:
Members:

I would like to show this on the Profile

Could some one help me?
^^ Now THAT's a good idea!!
So you would want all the members of the group to show up on each individual profile? Neat idea! Kind of surprised someone hasn't come up with this yet!
What if there is like 1000 people in the group? 0o
Then maybe the mod would have to limit how many are shown on the profile and have a link to the rest???
No what he means is.

He wants a mod that'll show the groups that particular user is in, not the members of those groups.

Also, the idea you guys are talking about is basically the Show Team page, you just gotta set up the custom group to show up there. Wink
Cloud Strife Wrote:I would like a mod that could show the user groups that a user belong, showing this:

Name of the Group:
Description:
Members:

Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:No what he means is.

He wants a mod that'll show the groups that particular user is in, not the members of those groups.
He wants the members in that group aswell =)
Then maybe just a small list of them. Toungue
I just did this.
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...9#pid75579

Hope that is what you wanted. If not, then this is another plugin all together =)
yeah sorry, i dont want all the members, just a number it could be... saying the number of memebers Toungue sorry
Pages: 1 2