MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Making Site sorta like Xenforo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have done OKAY so far on making a site like Xenforo, I am mosting changing the things on the top where the login is. I am still having some issues. But if you wish you can try to look at it and tell me how you like it. All you need to do is register and on the top right click your name and it will say some things, Also I am still trying to find out how to get the login thing like on Xenforo. But anyways, I am also having an issue with making the menu BELOW the picture/name on the profile insted of half way on it.

www.chillax-mc.com

If you got any suggestions, Please suggest them and try to explain to me how to do it :/. If this is in the wrong section. Please move it!
honestly, that site is rather painful to look at. i will leave my comments at that.
(2012-03-27, 12:32 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]honestly, that site is rather painful to look at. i will leave my comments at that.
Thanks!
Hurts my eyes and is wider than my screen...shouldn't have to scroll horizontally.
That is something I was not 100% sure on how to do. Ill be fixing that. I am completely redoing my theme. SO I am using Default atm.