MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: nekng's first mod?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Totally the profile mod. About an hour ago I was just thinking that I wanted to be able to let users customize their profiles and receive comments and stuff~
no.3 three sound kinda like a blog
nekng Wrote:wow, it sounds like a lot of people want the profile comments mod, I thought that every one would want the shop mod. I think that if I make the profile comments mod then I’ll make a profile layout chooser first, it would give the user an option to chose a layout for there profile and "decorate" it with there own images.

Hehe, I once tried something where you could set your portal and profile's layouts. Something like the windows live spaces and that users could have a preferred style like that part should be left and another part right. I'm sure this would be great if your able to do this. But it sure is easier to say it than to do it. I wish you good luck with this.
Ok, so i think that the "Profile Comments" mod wins, i'll start working on it as soon as i can!
Pages: 1 2