MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Undead Forums - Zombie Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Click here to visit the forum!

UndeadForums.net. Over 1200 posts and over 100 members. A growing community!

This is the official opening of UndeadForums.net. This website is about zombies. All about zombies. It contains the following topics:

- Zombie Survival Plans
- Zombie Movies
- General Zombie Discussion

But we specialize in the hit T.V. series, The Walking Dead!

At UndeadForums.net, you can watch EVERY EPISODE OF THE WALKING DEAD! Yep, that's right. I went through the trouble of converting the high quality AVI's to high quality FLV's and uploading them all.

That's right. Every walking dead episode up to this point is available to watch for free!

The only condition for watching the videos is that you HAVE to make at least 10 posts. Until you make 10 posts, you will only be able to access the first episode. This is to prevent leechers.

UPDATE: The season finale aired last night. I currently have it converting to FLV right now and I will then upload it straight away to the site.

Update:

I have moved the amount of posts needed to watch episodes to 10. This is because we now have enough content on the site for people to post that much. Everyone who has less than 5 posts is demoted from watching videos until they make 10.

I just finished manually demoting everyone with less than 10 posts. When they reach 10 posts, they'll be automatically promoted again.

Thank you.

And there are also forums made just to talk about the show.

So come on in and discuss anything zombie, especially The Walking Dead!

Click here to visit the forum!
Very nice theme, themefreak are doing really well atm. Your advertisement thread is ugly though, I didn't read most of it for that reason. Keep things short and simple Smile.

Nice amount of sections. Keep advertising and content flowing and you'll be fine.
Yeah I have to change the thread layout. Never really got around to it. But we've only been open for 2 weeks and we seem to be doing quite well!
Yeah the theme is very nice..
Theme is great, Love ThemeFreak's designs at the moment. I also like the banner. You have a really good base for the forum so far, just work on the promotion and I am sure it will be active. Keep in mind that basic promotion on promotion and admin forums might not work for this genre.