MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't find how or where
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm searching 2 hole days for something, if you reseave a PM messages and you read it you see the sender on top of the message.
Wich template do I need to edit for editing the message authur. Because I have changes the Online Icon and I want to set on the PM option the online icon underneed the username now its right of the username.

So I don't find it, I have checked the Private templates but not find it Sad

greatings
Nobody ??? I still not change it Sad
What exactly do you wont to do? I don't quite understand.
It inherits the style from postbit and postbit_classic.
(2012-03-29, 09:38 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you wont to do? I don't quite understand.

If you reseave a PM, and you read it, above you see who send it to you see the screen:

[Image: tstr.png]

And I want to edit this section, I want change some things. I have searching and not find it.

I don't think its on the postbit section because it's from the PM section and not a section by editing a post. By the posts I know thats the postbit_authur but wich template is for editing at the pm section

So I hope you can tell me where....
As Solidus said, it inherits the postbit or postbit_classic template.
(2012-03-30, 05:19 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]As Solidus said, it inherits the postbit or postbit_classic template.

Its on the postbit template, Have search it by my self, sorry not offensive If someone ask help, a answer like maybe in this file or that file, nobody is waiting for that and want a answer. So if someone not knows it not sure he can beter wait with answer or check it by his self.

It not mean for offensive what I say but speculating is not the answer.
Open the postbit template: Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > YOUR THEME > Postbit > postbit

Then you can modify the template as you wish. This is definitely the template that's used for the overall layout. Maybe I'm just not understanding what it is that you're trying to do though...
I have found it already but thanks Smile
If you still don't understand how to get it under, I guess you _could_ add a break in front of the image but behind the username.

*usernamecode**break**imagecode*