MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When will 1.2 publish ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone know anything about that ??
You mean 1.2?
Assaid multiple times.

There is no estimated time frame of when 1.2 will be released.
Hope it publishes...
CasTexx Wrote:Hope it publishes...

It will sure be published...
It will be done when it is done. I am just more interested in the beta release now so that I can get back to heavily developing so that when people like yourself try to upgrade, your themes and mods don't break on you.
Yea I know there is no time frame, but do you guys have any estimate? or do you guys have a percentage of completion?

I'm asking this is because I'm starting a new site and it's going to use myBB. I don't want to end up having to reinstall myBB and recode all the mods I make customized for myself when mybb 1.2 comes out.
We're in what I call the final phrase of the beta. We're estimating a release date within 30 days.
Jeff Wrote:Yea I know there is no time frame, but do you guys have any estimate?
Not as far as I know.
Jeff Wrote:or do you guys have a percentage of completion?
The goal is to get 1.2 to have little or no bugs.. It takes time..
Jeff Wrote:I'm asking this is because I'm starting a new site and it's going to use myBB. I don't want to end up having to reinstall myBB and recode all the mods I make customized for myself when mybb 1.2 comes out.
The upgrade should be painless, just upload the files and run the script. Althogh the template/theme stuff you'll have to start from scratch. Mods should be fairly easy to update to 1.2, just a few things have changed.
Tikitiki Wrote:We're in what I call the final phrase of the beta. We're estimating a release date within 30 days.

i wish your 30 days were the equivalent of my 48 hours Big Grin
Pages: 1 2