MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP button is gone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont know what happened anyone know a fix to this or maybe a file that may have gotten accidently deleted?

and yes i am a admin as i own the site...
Go into your AdminCP (It should be boardurl/admin unless you have changed it), then go to Templates & Styles, Templates, find your theme, expand, find Header Templates, then header_welcomeblock_member_admin and edit that. You'll need to add in the AdminCP link yourself since it seems like you deleted it. (However on the default theme you can simply click on the arrow by header_welcomeblock_member_admin and click on "Revert to Original" and it'll fix it for you.
(2012-03-28, 02:15 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Go into your AdminCP (It should be boardurl/admin unless you have changed it), then go to Templates & Styles, Templates, find your theme, expand, find Header Templates, then header_welcomeblock_member_admin and edit that. You'll need to add in the AdminCP link yourself since it seems like you deleted it. (However on the default theme you can simply click on the arrow by header_welcomeblock_member_admin and click on "Revert to Original" and it'll fix it for you.

thanks but i changed the theme to something "new and better" and it auto fixed it lol