MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I give up! (looking for a game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm pretty sure it was shut down but if I remember correctly people were trying to make a clone but without being able to remember the game it's hard to find a clone of it Toungue.

It was a tank game with 4 teams (red, blue, orange and one other that I can't remember). You could lay mines, scan for fuel (needed to keep moving), and grow in the ranks to make you tank better. You could also move rocks so you could cross water.

I don't know why but I feel like playing it Big Grin.
Aw, Snag! I also lost it from my mind. It was the great childhood game I used to play.

Let me try to guess, it was crazy tank or something like that I believe?

Or you are talking about some highly advance graphics one?
No, it was pretty simple graphic wise. I want to say like battle tanks or tank wars (but google searches of those aren't it Toungue).

* Alex Smith did more searching while writing this post which is why it seems odd Toungue.
Actually I think I may have found what it was. It was called Battlefield and it was on bonus.com (site no longer exists which threw me off because I knew it was bonus).

And, after finding that old mashable article I was able to find the clone!

http://www.utanks.com
It was battle tanks I think. There were many clones so there were different different names but same looking games, lol.