MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies : Get More
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uploaded about 100 smilies, when I'm posting a thead I click the GET MORE button to see all of them but it only shows about the first 15. how can i fix this?

thanks
first off, a few posts you have made are in the wrong places. Your posts about Usertitles and post count should have been under the forum called Code Modifications since thats what are were asking for. No biggie. this one is in the right place though.

Moving on, uploading smilies is different from Avatars. You have to give them atributes. Do this at Admin CP > Message Filters > Smilie Manager > Add Multiple Smilies > Browse for smilies.

Any not set will show up in lots of 15. Give them their name and Text to Replace (symbols like ^-| etc). Then tick the ones you have done (probably all) then click add Multiple Smilies.
yea see i did all that. its when i go and post on my forum i cant see all the smilies i uploaded. i clikc the box on the left side and it only opens and shows about 15
Yes, go to the settings manager, find "Clickable Smilies and MyCode" and modify the settings within that group.