MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookies not storing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

At the moment I'm having some troubles with cookies on a demo board for my site. A user is being authenticated but it's not sticking, something he said is due to his cookies not storing. Another problem is that the On Icon from the "New Posts" on the forumbit don't change to Off Icons when clicked until refreshing the page.

The url is subdomain.domain.us/mybb/
My settings are:
  • Cookie domain: .domain.us
  • Cookie path: /mybb/
  • Cookie prefix:
Any help would be great.
It's working fine for me Jordan. It's most likely a browser issue. Ask the user to clear their cookies for that specific domain then try and login again.
He was accessing the site through /subdomain/mybb/ instead of subdomain.domain.us/mybb/ which cleared up the first issue, but still - is there any reason as to why it won't show that the forum has been marked read until being refreshed?

(Thanks for checking, nonetheless.)
I think I know the site you're on about. What theme is the user using? It may be a js conflict.
Don't worry, we've solved the issue. Josh must've changed the .js to compensate for his theme as it uses .png images - therefor making the script check for the on.png and .png, which is why it wasn't changing automatically. Smile