MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seeking Advice/Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly, I'm not sure what to title this post. I basically need some advice, maybe a partner. I don't quite know. I've got the domain "DamnCamper.com" and had plans for a gaming forum. Not just any gaming forum, one with multiple servers. So the point of the board wouldn't just be discussion, it would be a central discussion on the servers and what not. That was how I had planned on getting the traffic.

Now I'm not sure what to do with it. If someone is interested in it, or interested in helping out or anything really. PM me. I've got so many things going on right now, I'm not sure I can do much with it(Alone). And it's going to waste.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the right place... However it seems like it's appropriate.
Will you be paying for hosting, domains and servers?
That's the current plan. I believe I'm going to start off with a minecraft server right now...
You should add me on Skype or MSN. (Handle is [email protected] and Themarker0 respectively)