MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: about forums list data
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a mod and i want to update a new version but no mods files, i have to mod a functions_forumlist to take data of lastposter. Only on this way works, if i made a query to take the data does not work if i have a subforums or other forums and the data displayes is the last poster of the principal forum. Not take the subforum.

How can i make this happen ??

I want to take this data of lastposter if i have a subforums fine. How can i do this task ??

Any idea ??
You can also find last poster data in mybb_forums ?
I have the data for last sender and owner of a thread, but if i do the same for last poster (sender of a thread). The data will show fine on forumslist if i do not create subforums.

If i have one subforum or another child forum the data has taken to show not the lastposter because the data has a wrong value because my code has something wrong.

If i put the same code directly on funtions_forumlist at the begining of the declararion lastposter data the values shows the same on forumlist, but if i go to the last values and put the same code the values taken are god. But i want to make the users do not edit the files, because some times they put the code wrong and the forum is broken, because this file is for the forumlist xD, or put a bad code and not shows what mod want to show.

I have the mod here on mybb, is the lastposter avatar o forumlist and threadlist. Put the functions_forumlist.php for 1.6.5 version, but if they put another version the results are wrong and i told how can they make the mod works, but i want to have a new version whitout the mod functions file.

I appreciate your responses and your time. If you need the code i put here or by pm or something you told me, because i´m learning programing on MyBB and i see many ways and forms like using cache, but i want to understand to do some new mods xD.
Well finally i made it, i have to declare some new vars, but im still probe it the mod, because i do not want to made wrong code xD.

But finally after i review i made it xD.