MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help with merge software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i`ve uploaded the merge software to my server but if i type in http://vauxhallmodified.99k.org/merge/ i get this
Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/resources/class_debug.php in /www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/index.php on line 49

Warning: require_once(/www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/resources/class_debug.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/index.php on line 49

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/resources/class_debug.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /www/99k.org/v/a/u/vauxhallmodified/htdocs/merge/index.php on line 49

am i doin sometnig wrong?
The files mentioned seem to be missing or CHMODded incorrectly.
yeah ive just checked and there is quite a few missing im uploading them now then i`ll try again thanks m8
You're welcome!

In general, if you see a PHP error with "failed to open stream" in it, the files are missing or not accessible.