MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Improve Ban list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What I'd like to see are two things for the Ban List.

1) Have options to alter how it sorts. Maybe username, date banned, and banned by possibly since the current method is by lift date.

2) Make the ban list searchable.

These two things can make life so much easier when your ban list is really long. I think it should be a core feature, not plugin only.
These aren't already in there?

Wow, I guess the ban list needs some work.
You could use below plugin for banned users search:

http://yaldaram.com/showthread.php?tid=2994

But I agree it should be in the core.
The one-by-one entry of myBB (compared to vBulletin) really sucks away admin time.
It's almost impossible to just copy/paste a master list -- each one must be entered one after another.

I refer to the IP blocking here.

I agree with core addition.
(2012-04-10, 07:07 AM)allentwright Wrote: [ -> ]As for the second, can you explain in a bit more detail?

You could type part of a member's name and it would show it. For example you could type dragon and my username would be in the list.
What I would like is when you ban an user, to also have the option to ban the IP and e-mail with it automatically.
(2012-04-11, 04:36 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]What I would like is when you ban an user, to also have the option to ban the IP and e-mail with it automatically.

I second this.
it would be nice to see why a user was banned without having to edit the user in the ban list to see the reason that was specified.
Yep, would be really good to ban all hes login IP's directly with account ban.
Pages: 1 2