MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone know how to do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.audentio.com/preview/mybb/darkseries

On the right there is an option to toggle the theme's width. Does anyone know what I would have to do to get that feature? I have some people who are still on 800x600 on my forum and the layout messes up for them. Sad
I didn't see anything that toggle in the URL you mentioned. Could you please highlight as to what exactly you want ?
He means within the menu section of the sidebar - there's a link titled "toggle theme width".

@OP: It's fairly simple to do so long as you're willing to use jQuery on your site (I cba to work out how to translate the code to prototype just now).
Yaldaram,
in the side box, it says toggle theme width (On the right of the screen) when you press that button, it makes the width of the website wider. Press it again, it gets smaller.

euantor,
I don't mind, I'm already using it in some areas.
I also saw something about a dynamic css changer, I'm not sure if that's what I need or not. Can you check cavernofcreativity.com and resize your window to something small like 800x600, you'll see what happens. That's what I need fixed, but I don't know if I need to change the css or the width?

When one of you has the time, could you please assist me with this?
I see what you mean. It's fine down to a certain width but once you shrink beyond that you start having the issue. I reckon the problem's caused by a mixture of your markup and the CSS you're using. I see you're using tables to provide the layout. Would it be possible to move to using divs or something instead?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm using the Inspired by 2.0 theme mixed with 2 other themes. The diablo theme and beta x theme. So, somewhere along the lines, I screwed something up, but it's only in the header. I didn't make the layout from scratch. Just edited.

If you make an account and log in (just for testing purposes, I'll delete it afterwards), you'll see the header gets wider as well because there's an added member welcome and the cp options are on the right.
Alright, I'll take a look tomorrow. Would you mind creating the account though and PMing me the details?